If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Girly Questions
1. Do you like to shop? I really don’t! This may be a holdover from when I was bigger and couldn’t find anything nice in my size, or it may be I just get impatient with crowded stores, etc., but I am not a big shopper.
2. How often do you wear makeup? Every day when I’m working; otherwise almost never. I’ll put it on if I’m going out with my hubby.
3. How do you feel about nail polish? I like it, but don’t chose to make the time for regular manicures, and use my hands so much that the polish is always chipped, smeared, etc… so I rarely wear it.
4. Do you consider yourself to be a feminist? Sort of – I grew up believing I could do anything (thanks, Mom & Dad!), and that my gender was irrelevant – I still believe and act that way. 🙂
5. What’s your biggest challenge as a woman? Learning to let go of the “superwoman” inside. You know what? We may not be able to have it all after all! Sometimes, something has to give – I’m a decent mom, a good wife, and have a great career, but I’m a lousy housekeeper – and that’s ok.
6. Do you wear skirts and dresses? Or do you prefer something else? I wear dress pants all winter long, but skirts and dresses in the summer once it warms up. For casual wear, I have ONE pair of jeans, but lots of yoga pants – I wear those everywhere!
7. How do you feel about high heels? I’m only 5’4″, so I almost always wear heels – if I wear flats to work, so many people are surprised at how short I am!
8. Do you subscribe to magazines? If so, which ones? Currently I have a few; Women’s Health, Shape, Prevention and Runner’s World. The only one I’ll renew is Runner’s World. I also want to subscribe to Triathlete.
9. Do you shave your legs/wax/ use depilatory creams or go au naturale? Shave, every couple of days. Anything else gives me a rash.
10. What do you like most about being a woman? This is a bit of a tough question! I like how I feel when I get dressed up and really look good; but I’m not a typical nurturing type. I do enjoy being a woman, I wouldn’t change it!