Just for kicks, I’m taking part in Kenlie’s Friend Makin’ Monday again – this week’s questions are fun facts about your fridge!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: What’s in Your Fridge?
1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge.
Organic vanilla yogurt, salad vegetables, milk, cheese, eggs, frozen berries, chicken breasts (in the freezer).
2. What kind of milk do you drink?
1% and chocolate – I used to drink skim, but it always went bad, we all agreed to compromise on 1%.
3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables?
Usually fresh, but I keep lots of frozen too.
4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge?
Milk, Crystal Light, Diet Pepsi, Gatorade, juice, beer (for the husband!)
5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator?
Not as often as I should!
6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now?
Hard to say – lots of fruits & veggies, organic yogurt.
7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now?
Another tough one – I have two large bars of dark chocolate, and a pound of lard. The lard is the worst, used when I cook Yorkshire pudding.
8. What do you wish you had in it you don’t have right now?
Spinach – I ran out yesterday. Fresh pineapple and strawberries too – time to shop soon!
9. How often do you shop for groceries?
I try to keep it to once per week.
10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now?
Sourdough starter, tartar sauce, and seafood sauce – we almost never eat fish!
I love little Q & A’s like this where we can learn a little more about each other, and maybe meet some new people. Tomorrow’s post will be a Lessons Learned in my marathon!