If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Before Photos
1. Are you on a weight-loss journey? Have you lost weight in the past? Are you trying to lose it now? Yes. Although I’ve technically reached my destination, the fact is, maintenance is an on-going part of the journey. Vigilance is still required, or the weight WILL come back. I’m still trying to lose 5 more pounds to get back down to goal as I gained over the holidays!
2. Do you like being in pictures, or do you shy away from the camera? Hate it. Even now, I still hate how I smile, that my eyes look crooked, etc. At my heaviest, I really hated it. I have almost no before photos.
3. Does looking at old photos of yourself motivate you? Not really. I tend to see them, flinch, and look away.
4. Weight-loss bloggers, do you post progress pictures on your blog? I’m not really a weight loss blogger, so no. I do post race pictures though. 😉
5. Will you share a before photo with us (even if you don’t have an after yet?) Yes. I have this one posted on my About Me page anyway. I weighed about 225 pounds in this picture. Not quite my highest, but it is not a very flattering picture, and I can’t tell the difference between then and my heaviest.
Now, I weigh in at ~143 pounds, and this was me on January 7 at the Walt Disney 1/2 Marathon.
I didn’t even mind having that photo taken!
Goals update: My run rocked, my hair dresser hid my grey and streaked me pink again, I was able to read a little, and I even got two blog posts written! I should have written more, this week is going to be tough, but I’ll figure it out.
1. Swim workout
2. Run workout
3. Write 1 blog post
4. About Me Page for other blog