If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Current Favourites
1. Song We Owned the Night – Lady Antebellum
2. Drink Crystal Light Iced Tea – I just don’t like plain water unless I’m working out (or hung over, which is rare!)
3. Physical feature of the sex you find attractive Tough one… eyes, I think. Smile. Then physical build.
4. TV Show(s) Current? Grimm. I love it! On DVD I’m totally hooked on Sons of Anarchy – OMG!! So good.
5. Actor/Actress Umm…. I’m not really into any one person. I loved Rob Lowe in the West Wing. I love Paget Brewster in Criminal Minds.
6. Book Current book – none. I’m in between right now, and finding time to read is so tough!
7. Form of communication Email. Sometimes I’m trying to concentrate on getting things done, and I can ignore email until it is convenient. I can’t do that with the phone or in person.
8. Exercise Oddly, riding my bike right now. Then running. I think it’s the weather – still a bit too cold to run outside regularly, but I’m so tired of running on the treadmill!
9. Food Current favourite? Oatmeal with apples and raisins, drizzled with almond butter – YUM!!
10. Quote I just can’t think of one right now – there are a couple of triathlon quotes I like, but my mind is blank right now….
This week’s list was kind of random – I liked it because there was something on here pretty much anyone could relate to!
Now it’s your turn. Don’t forget to come back to share a link in the comments!
Goals update: Ugh… OK, shall we talk about the good parts of the weekend? I spent SO MUCH time with Bruce and the kids. I’d been feeling really disconnected lately, and this weekend was awesome. We spent several hours together, looking at show homes (got some great landscaping ideas), playing board games, just hanging out. I did get my 90 minute ride in, and my bike fitting. I wrote no blog posts, I didn’t run, and I didn’t read. And sometimes that’s OK.
1. 1 workout
2. Write 5 blog posts
3. Read 30 minutes
4. Enter 2-3 weeks workouts in Google calendar
5. Comment on 5-10 blogs