If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Holiday Shopping
1. Do you like to shop? No!
2. Have you started shopping for Christmas gifts yet? Yes. I’m behind this year, normally I’m done by now!
3. Did you shop on Black Friday? Sort of. In Canada, many stores were doing Black Friday like sales (to keep us at home rather than see us go to the US). I did go to Old Navy on Saturday to take advantage of a couple of wicked sales.
4. List a few of your favorite stores. Costco, Ricki’s, Running Room … that’s about it. I really don’t like to shop!
5. What is the last thing you purchased for yourself (food and drinks excluded?) Two sweaters at Old Navy on Saturday.
6. Do you prefer to shop in-store or online? Online. I really dislike crowds, plus the stores lately have all been messy, out of stock on the items I want, etc.
7. If you could purchase one thing that you don’t need at all for yourself today, what would it be? That I don’t NEED? Probably a DVD box set for running to on the treadmill. I have lots, I don’t need another one, but more is always better, right? Either that or some cool running/triathlon gear that I really don’t need but WANT so bad!
8. Does your significant other shop with you? Do they love it/hate it? If he has to. And he hates it more than me, so I don’t take him clothes shopping often. If I’m frustrated and cranky, I can only imagine how he feels!
9. Do you shop at thrift stores? Sometimes. We don’t have a lot of really good ones here, but I’ve had good luck finding work clothes (blazers, pants, even dresses!) at one in a particular neighbourhood.
10. When you’re holiday shopping, do you make lists? Yup. That way I don’t forget the things I want to buy. Plus my kids often want specific things I will never remember without a list!
I’m so not a girly girl! I don’t like shopping, generally hate chick flicks (the Twilight saga being the exception – going to see Breaking Dawn this week!), and would rather get a DVD or running/tri gear for Christmas than perfume or jewellery any day! Go figure…
I was 4/4 yesterday! 20 mile run. TWO items baked for presents. 1 blog post written, and one miserable Grey Cup game watched (our team lost).
Goals for today:
1) Figure out Google Adsense
2) Write 1 blog post
3) 1 workout