If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Where did your most recent trip take you? Orlando Florida
2. Is there a place that you’d like to visit that you haven’t yet? If so, where? So many places! Europe, New Zealand, Australia…
3. Do you travel lightly, or do you cram as much into your luggage as possible? I always wind up packing too much…
4. Do your eating and exercise habits change when you travel? If so, how? I tend to fall off the wagon when I travel, not exercising enough, eating too much.
5. Tell us about a place you’ve been that you’d like to go back to. Las Vegas – we’re going again in May for my birthday. I love it there!
6. Do you prefer to travel at a certain time of year? I prefer to travel to warm locations in the winter when it’s cold here!
7. If you had to choose, would you go to the beach or the mountains? Beach. I love the mountains, but give me a hot sandy beach….
8. Have you ever needed a passport to travel? Yes, every time I go to the States! Must get mine renewed before our May trip…
9. Do you collect anything in your travels? Not really – I bring home things, but I don’t collect anything specific.
10. Where do you plan to go next? Vegas in May, Wisconsin in July.
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back to share a link in the comments!
Goals update: Cookies & cake bake, run done. Still working on my weekend goals, but I’m making a lot of progress – by the end of today I should have them all done!
1. Brick workout (30 minute bike/15 minute run)
2. Write 2 more blog posts
3. About Me Page for other blog