If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: What’s On Your Playlist?
I love music. I have a wide range of musical tastes, and just love music in general, but the truth is… I’m pretty stuck in the 1980’s, when I grew up. 😛 And my running playlist reflects that. I’m not going to list the whole thing, because my marathon list is 80 songs long. And as I find new songs I like, I change it up a little, but there are a few core songs that make it on to every single running playlist I have. 🙂
- She Sells Sanctuary – The Cult
- Love Removal Machine – The Cult
- Ghost – Slash with Ian Astbury
- Gotta Be Somebody – Nickelback
- Symphony of Destruction – Megadeth (great for running sprints!)
- Rise Above This – Seether
- Unkind – Sloan
- All the Small Things – Blink 182
- St. Elmo’s Fire – John Parr
- Alberta Bound – Paul Brandt
- If You’re Going Through Hell – Rodney Atkins
- Swing – Trace Adkins
- Jose Cuervo – Tracy Byrd
- Online – Brad Paisley
- 1985 – Bowling for Soup
- You’re Gonna Go Far Kid – The Offspring
Throw in a bunch of AC/DC, a little Quiet Riot, some Poison, some Motley Crue, Bon Jovi, ZZ Top, Bruce Springsteen, Kiss, Def Leppard… you get the idea.
It’s an odd mixture of 80’s hair metal, country, and a bit of current stuff. But it gets me through my long runs, and makes me smile as I run!
Now it’s your turn. Don’t forget to come back to share a link in the comments!
Goals update: I had a packed day yesterday. I made pizzas, I made soup, I made a casserole, I ran 60 minutes, I wrote 2 blog posts, I bought groceries, and I got my passport photos. A full lid!
1. Brick workout (30 minute bike/15 minute run)
2. Write 5 blog posts
3. Swim workout
4. Bake muffins