I was totally counting on Kenlie’s usual Friend Makin’ Mondays challenge over at All the Weigh to write a post for today – it was not to be! So since I have to come up with a post on the fly, and I’m not ready to share my training plan post yet, let’s have a little fun, shall we?
If you had an unlimited triathlon budget… what would be your Top 10 things to spend it on?
1. Airfare and Entry to KONA! (OK, I know, I have to qualify first, but still…)
2. Race Fees
3. A new triathlon bike
4. Sheex! (I’m SO tired of sweating while I sleep… these are so tempting!)
5. Aerobars for my current bike (these are more likely than #3!)
6. Cute tri suits – lots of them. 🙂
7. A swim coach
8. A personal chef to cook healthy meals for us all!
9. A massage therapist on speed dial
10. More hours in each day! 🙂
In the mean time, I’ll keep plugging away at trying to be a triathlete, and maybe splurge on a set of those Sheex one day!
Happy 4th of July to all my American neighbours!